Thursday, March 1, 2012

Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party #4


It's time for our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday link party! We had so much fun looking at everyone's creations and here are a few of our favorites from last week...

A little cupcake on top of a cupcake....and it's rainbow! How cute! From Crazy for Crust...


Check out these Dollar Store Tiered Stands from Itsy Bitsy Paper...


Here is a great little girls shirt tutorial from Me Sew Crazy...


You will need this Thin Mint Knock Offs when the Girl Scouts stop selling. Get the recipe on White Lights on Wednesday...


Kids will have fun making Rainbow Shaving Cream art for St Patty's Day from Little Wonder Days...


These Carnival Cake Pops are super cute from Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats...


Dr. Seuss Activity Trays is the most viewed link from last week from PreK and K Sharing...


Feel free to grab our Featured button here if you have been featured today!

Lets move on to the Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party! We would love for you to stop back by next week and you just might be featured!

kitchenfunwithmy3sons

Here are just a few things to follow...

*Please link back to Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons. Please put a link somewhere on your post or sidebar. You can grab our party button or a text link is fine if that fits better.

*We would also LOVE for you to follow our blog on Google Friend Connect and/or Facebook. This way you can be updated on our parties AND you will get to see lots of fun food!

*Link up Crafts, Goodies, any DIY Projects, Printables, Recipes, etc... You get the point! Keep it fresh and try not link up the same thing every week.

*Please do not link to giveaways or stores. We love them, but this is not the place for that.

*Please visit some other links and try to comment on them...everyone LOVES comments!

*By entering, you give us permission to feature your projects.

Thanks a whole bunch and we can not wait to see what you have been up to!




29 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me over! I"m your newest follower and linked up a couple of posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jill - Thanks so much for the invite and sweet comment! I just linked up! I'm a new follower now - looking forward to joining future parties and following your blog! Have a great night! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jill, Thanks for the opportunity to link up! I am happy to be your newest follower :o) And it's a pleasure to network with other moms of boys! Sarah @ Repeat Crafter Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill~

    Great party! Thanks for dropping by my blog & leaving such a kind comment. What a fun blog you have, I am so glad you invited me to visit {&} I am happy to be a new follower.

    Christina

    Drop by & Visit {The Tattered Tag}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your featured tiered stand is really cute-Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the feature Jill. :) I thought those cupcakes from Crazy for Crust were great too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party! I'm linking up my no-sew Dr. Seuss shirt this week, and now I'm off to find more goodies!
    -Molly
    www.justalittlecreativity.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Your Lorax snacks are so cute!

    Michelle @ Crazy for Crafts
    http://crazyiniowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for inviting me to link up! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting, some great things to see and try out this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Lorax snack, it's spot on! Linking up today, Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have such cute features. Thanks for including our rainbow shaving cream painting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute treats! Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the invite to link up! I just linked up my snowman cupcakes and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Dr. Seuss Lorax treats!

    Thanks for hosting!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the invite to your link party. I linked up my chalkboard spice tin.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the invite! I linked up my Grasshopper Pie in a Jar!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the invite! What a fun party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! This is Andrea from www.mycakecorner.blogspot.com . Thanks for the invite to the party! :) I linked up the caterpillar cupcakes! Thanks for hosting! I love your blog and always enjoy seeing what you've come up with. You are so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Jill,
    Thank you for your sweet comment. I linked to projects to your linky party. You have a really nice blog, I am following you via Bloglovin.
    Hanni

    ReplyDelete
  23. How exciting that my post at PreK + K Sharing was the most-viewed link! You have so many awesome resources here! Thanks so much! :) Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for hosting and for the invite!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for hosting! I hope you and your boys have an AWESOME day!!! XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete